OUR COMMITMENT TO GUESTS AS WE NAVIGATE
THROUGH CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure our guests travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve. We are taking every possible measure we can think of to make sure your experience is enhanced by the peace of mind we hope to provide due to the additional procedures we put into place.
Health and Hygiene
We have updated our already high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded procedures in both guest rooms and public areas will be in use from the moment we re-open. The program will include:
Enhanced hygiene procedures
- Use of electrostatic sprayers that spray a magnetically charged, disinfecting mist. The droplets produced by the electrostatic sprayers seek out and coat all surfaces including hard to reach areas and surfaces typically missed in standard cleaning processes.
- Extra disinfection of the top high touch areas in guest rooms and public areas including light switches and door handles
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas through the day including the lift, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.
- Additional hand sanitising stations provided
- Reduced paper amenities (like pads, magazines and guest directories) in guest rooms
- Disinfected key cards and pens between guests
- Signage at door to remind people who are feeling unwell to not enter the building
Social distancing procedures
- Furniture rearranged in public areas to allow space for social distancing while still enjoying the hotel amenities and service
- Clear screens on the reception desk and bar top to provide an extra level of protection for guests and team members in the case of face to face contact
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) will be used by team members including face coverings and visors.
- Changes to breakfast buffet operation, dining arrangements and in-room dining.
- Only one family will be permitted to use the lift at any one time.
- Swimming pool, sauna, steam room and the gym will be booked in advance so your family will have it to yourself for an allotted period of time.
- Enhanced staff training and standard operating procedures for team members to follow
- Team members will receive ongoing briefings, training sessions and recap notices of the enhanced standard operating procedures
- Signage to constantly remind team members about extra measures required
Your Travel Flexibility
We have made adjustments to our changes and cancellation policies to provide you with maximum flexibility while travel remains restricted and we have therefore been closed.
- Cancellations: Up to 48 hours prior to your scheduled arrival, we can place your deposit on hold for 6 months from the date that you cancel. You can then call any time within this period to make a new, confirmed booking with your deposit for any date you choose in the future.
- Date changes: As always, you are welcome to change the date of your reservation for no charge up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival. As room rates differ from month to month, your booking will be subject to your chosen months tariff rate, however we will honour the same price as the 2020 tariff for all bookings changed to 2021 due to coronavirus.